Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fun in Philly

Last Spring I attended the ACES conference in Philadelphia with a few co-workers. Being a Midwest girl, I had some preconceived notions about Philly -- I mean, I imagined it would be dirty and full of mean people. I fully admit to my ignorance and was seriously impressed with the City of Brotherly Love. I had a great time exploring the Reading Terminal Market for the best eats and hitting up Old City and meeting locals at Sassafras Bar.

My friend Jaime and I walked to Philly Cupcake from the conference for a little break.


One of the days we took a walk around the city and ran into the set of Dark Fields, a movie starring Bradley Cooper as a writer who becomes addicted to prescription pills. It's set to come out this year. We even got to see Bradley get whisked off the set and into his waiting black SUV. He's pretty delish BTW.

More of Philly ...


No comments:

Post a Comment